Join our Team!
Are you wired for challenges? At Liberty, we specialize in manufacturing electronic wiring harnesses, cable assemblies, complete cabinet and panel assemblies and electro-mechanical assemblies.
We are proud of what we do, but know that it isn’t possible without dedicated people. Would you like to join our great team? Check out the current openings below as well as benefits we are proud to offer our employees.
Why we are a great place to work:
- Flexible work schedules
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Competitive Wage and Fringe Benefit Package
If any of the current openings sound like something you would be interested in, or if you have any questions, we would love to talk to you. Please fill out the form to the right or email us at HRLiberty@libertyelectronics.com and we will be in touch shortly.
Liberty Electronics® is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fill out the form to the right for more information., or print and deliver a copy of our application, click here for a copy.
As an Industrial Engineer your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing a further understanding of manufacturing methods by reviewing process flows, production schedules (including time studies), and engineering specifications.
- Determine the best methods to manufacture products or deliver services with greatest efficiency. Execute quality control processes to resolve problems in production cost-effectively.
- Development of fixtures, jigs, and assembly aids for use in production and inspection environments
- the use of Microsoft Office
- knowledge of Mfg equipment, materials, processes, fixtures, tooling and assembly techniques.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret customer and manufacturing drawings, quality methods, schematics and wire lists.
- Must be self-motivated and organized
Must have good leadership and communication skills including reporting and technical writing.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
A Electronic Assembler is one to assemble electro-mechanical, harness, cable or wire assemblies using various equipment and hand tools. Assemblers will utilize work instructions and drawings to assemble product. There is no previous experience needed and we offer paid training. Both day and night shifts are available (night shift is given differential per hour). Full benefits offered after probation period.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance
- Must have a good attitude and able to work in a team as well with limited supervision
- Must be able to show care about the company and a quality product
- Must have transportation to work in any facility (some accommodation may be able to be made)
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen and Physical
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to read a ruler
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• The design of molds, tooling, and fixtures relating to the over-molding or potting
operations using customer drawings, established quality and safety procedures and
• The development of processes, new technologies, materials and/or equipment relating to the over-molding or potting operations. (Some “hands on” processing may be required.
• Evaluating quotes that may require molding or potting processes.
• Participation in company/customer communications regarding new product introduction.
• Creating applicable models and drawings for the manufacture of molds, tooling, and fixtures.
• Producing molds, tooling, and fixtures using various additive manufacturing methods when necessary.
• Submitting purchase requisitions for new, and the repair of molds, tooling, and fixtures.
• Preparing operational instructions for new molded assemblies.
• Assisting the Production Department with new product introduction.
• Review existing molds, tooling, fixtures, and procedures for improvement
• BS degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Plastics Engineering or equivalent.
• AutoCAD and SolidWorks (or equivalent CAD software) training required.
• Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, schematics, military or commercial specifications, etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Network and System maintenance
• Cyber Security
• Development of internal processes and systems
• Mobile Development
• Must have communication skills
• Must be able to work with others
• Must be able to be efficient with programming
• Must have knowledge of basic computer programs
• Works with the Materials Manager and Team Leader/Program Manager to purchase raw materials, equipment, tools, parts and other supplies necessary for operation of the organization
• Maintains inventory and non-inventory items
• Maintains blanket purchase orders for high volume/repeat orders
• Researches vendor history for the purpose of obtaining best price
• Determines alternatives for cost savings along with improving lead times to fulfill shortages as necessary
• Expedites orders and informs management of delays or change of status in delivery
• Utilizes purchasing system reports to order material at or under cost quoted along with meet overall lead time needs
• Experience with company systems/data bases
• Solicits quotes from vendors and negotiate pricing with vendors
• 5 years of experience in Purchasing discipline/field or minimum 5 years comparable business experience required, preferably in electrical/electronics. BS Degree preferred, not required.
• Contract Negotiation experience strongly preferred
• Understanding of Electronic Cable/Harness assemblies and component levels preferred
• Detail oriented a must
- Is responsible for the entire scope of employee benefits administration:
- Monthly Employee Meetings
- Monthly Insurance bills
- Open enrollments
- Employee Changes
- Plan Changes
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance
- FMLA administration
- Will assist with:
- Employee/Company Events
- Social Media
- Job Fairs
- Employee Write ups
- Time and Attendance
- Must have outstanding communication skills
- Must have a high degree of accuracy
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to have a flexible schedule and OT as needed
- Must have a HS Diploma/GED with 3 years of experience in an office/personnel procedures / Relevant experience or Associates or BS degree; PHR Certification is a plus or willing to obtain certifications
- Liberty Electronics must meet ITAR requirements