Join our Team!
Are you wired for challenges? At Liberty, we specialize in manufacturing electronic wiring harnesses, cable assemblies, complete cabinet and panel assemblies and electro-mechanical assemblies.
We are proud of what we do, but know that it isn’t possible without dedicated people. Would you like to join our great team? Check out the current openings below as well as benefits we are proud to offer our employees.
Why we are a great place to work:
- Flexible work schedules
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Competitive Wage and Fringe Benefit Package
If any of the current openings sound like something you would be interested in, or if you have any questions, we would love to talk to you. Please fill out the form to the right or email us at HRLiberty@libertyelectronics.com and we will be in touch shortly.
Liberty Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fill out the form to the right for more information., or print and deliver a copy of our application, click here for a copy.
As an Industrial Engineer your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing a further understanding of manufacturing methods by reviewing process flows, production schedules (including time studies), and engineering specifications.
- Determine the best methods to manufacture products or deliver services with greatest efficiency. Execute quality control processes to resolve problems in production cost-effectively.
- Development of fixtures, jigs, and assembly aids for use in production and inspection environments
- the use of Microsoft Office
- knowledge of Mfg equipment, materials, processes, fixtures, tooling and assembly techniques.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret customer and manufacturing drawings, quality methods, schematics and wire lists.
- Must be self-motivated and organized
Must have good leadership and communication skills including reporting and technical writing.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
A Electronic Assembler is one to assemble electro-mechanical, harness, cable or wire assemblies using various equipment and hand tools. Assemblers will utilize work instructions and drawings to assemble product. There is no previous experience needed and we offer paid training. Both day and night shifts are available (night shift is given differential per hour). Full benefits offered after probation period.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance
- Must have a good attitude and able to work in a team as well with limited supervision
- Must be able to show care about the company and a quality product
- Must have transportation to work in any facility (some accommodation may be able to be made)
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen and Physical
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to read a ruler
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED