The Private Jet Industry
An unexpected explosion of growth in 2020 leads to ramp up beyond
From corporations looking for alternate ways to transport key personnel to individuals chartering personal jets for travel, small jets are in high demand.
Along with this surge in usage, private jet OEMs face additional challenges. With supply chains disrupted by COVID-19, private jet manufacturers will need to consider new suppliers. Working with the right supplier can alleviate the unique stresses of our current global economy – and position private jet OEMs to take full advantage of the unique opportunities that have surfaced in the industry. To do so, however, means addressing some complex issues to meet this rapid demand.
- Supply Chain Complexity created by limited visibility in seeing the true reality of entire extended supplier network in terms of capacity and material availability
- Line of Balance Analysis that allows clear visibility into supply chain alignment and unit delivery in order to monitor the predictability of delivery and revenue
- Engineering Changes being managed in multiple systems which then makes it difficult to determine the impact of such changes on the supply chain
- Forecast Adjustments due to schedule changes that become extremely time consuming when trying to accurately predict resulting outcomes
- Product Complexity created by part variations or engineering change orders that complicate managing bills of material (BOMs) for multiple programs
- Supplier Performance without benchmarking that makes measuring supplier performance difficult especially under Indirect Spend categories
For operations, procurement, and engineering teams at OEMs like Dassault, Beachcraft, Textron and others, working with the right supply partner can do much to alleviate the stress associated with these challenges.
View Other Successful Programs Liberty Has Participated In
What Liberty brings to the table
Liberty has award-winning quality systems, experience and technology to provide world-class quality products on time to include certifications such
Liberty has extensive experience with commercial aircraft programs and other related systems. This includes:
Commercial Aircraft Program Experience
- Boeing 737
- Boeing 757
- Boeing 767
- De Havilland DHC-8 Dash 8
- Gulfstream Business Jets
- Lycoming Engines
Aircraft Systems Experience
- Thrust Reverser
- Internal and External Lighting – power and signal
- Audio Visual
To see a full list of programs Liberty has participated in, go here. For questions about these and other programs, please contact our dedicated private jet team, Landon Schamberg or George Allman. For all other inquiries, use the form in the right column.
CONFIDENTIAL – Do Not Share This Information
EXPORT CONTROLLED DATA: This material may contain technical information whose export is governed by the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). This information must not be transferred to a foreign person/entity without the prior written approval of the U.S. Department of State.
Defense Information Protections – NIST SP 800-171 – DFAR 252.204-7012. In order to receive CDI information from Liberty Electronics, Inc. – Suppliers CDI systems shall meet the requirements of NIST SP 800-171 and DFAR 252.204-7012
Wired for People
Our belief in the value of people throughout the procurement and production process means building quality relationships also results in the best quality products.
Wired for Life
Our products are made knowing that a life depends on them to perform, which fuels a strong commitment to both the integrity of our products and how we do business.
Wired for Challenges
Our years of proven competence in solving complex challenges makes us a true consultative partner, not just another supplier.
Wired for Your Success
Competent, committed contract manufacturing wired for your success.